Quality Laboratory TechnicianJob ID 10479 Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States;
Solvay is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.
Solvay is a multi-specialty chemical company committed to developing chemistry that addresses key societal challenges. We innovate and partner with customers in diverse global end markets. As the world’s leading vanillin producer, the Solvay Aroma Performance GBU is the partner of choice for flavors and fragrances producers. Its leadership rests on its ability to meet strict food safety and environmental regulations.In 2013, the GBU expanded its portfolio with a functional vanilla flavors range. Complementing its Rhovanil® and Rhodiarome® flagship brands, the new Govanil™ range opens promising horizons for food industry players looking to differentiate their product offerings.
Job Overview and Responsibilities:
- Work safely and actively participate in safety meetings, and safety inspections.
- Perform all analyses required to ensure product quality and environmental compliance. Perform routine calibrations of equipment and methods, and maintenance and troubleshooting of equipment. to ensure quality of results.
- Maintain proper physical and electronic records of analyses and QA work to meet ISO 9000 and FSSC22000 requirements.
- Provide technical support to operators and analytical support to Operations and Engineering. This includes call coverage of the process support lab.
- Housekeeping, procurement, and stocking to maintain a safe, clean, and well stocked lab environment.
- Sample shipping to meet customer and business needs.
Education and Experience:
Our recruitment process
If you’d like to find out more about what happens next with your application or get some tips on how to complete it, please click ‘Recruitment Process’ below. Alternatively, if you are experiencing difficulties in completing or sending your application, help is available. Simply click ‘Request Support’.