Polyvalent Field OperatorJob ID 8813 Ban Map Ta Phut, Changwat Rayong, Thailand;
Job Overview and Responsibilities:
• Be able to work independently with good communication skill.
• Be a coordinator between Production and Maintenance Department.
• Prioritize the tasks and contribute to teams between the working groups.
• Have the ability to provide more specialized knowledges on specific technology/equipment to group in a plant or area.
• Follow the agreed upon procedures and make recommendations for improvements.
• Lead trouble shooting of the basic systems.
• Identify and utilize the interactions among work processes.
• Collect datas for respective root cause investigations.
Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma with 2 years from Technical school or Bachelor degree in Science or Engineering field.
• Having 5-7 years of experience on the production monitoring.
• Having work experiences in DCS control system is preferable.
• Have supervisor vision and positive mind-set.
• Strong organizational skill with the ability to perform multi-tasks and react to all changing priorities.
• Fast learning and adaptive
Our recruitment process
If you’d like to find out more about what happens next with your application or get some tips on how to complete it, please click ‘Recruitment Process’ below. Alternatively, if you are experiencing difficulties in completing or sending your application, help is available. Simply click ‘Request Support’.