Traineeship as Production Operator - ZanvlietJob ID GBU005056 Antwerp, Flanders, Belgium;
For the plant of Zandvliet located in the harbor of Antwerp, which belongs to the Global Business Unit Peroxides of Solvay, we are looking for a traineeship of 3 to 6 months, in the framework of a Bachelor (or a Master) degree in Chemical (Process) Engineering (or equivalent).
Driven by operational excellence, you will follow up the daily performance of the production facilities and analyze & implement the most optimal production’s conditions taking into account safety and environment, cost and quality. In this context, you will
- Assist the Production’s team (Production Manager, Production Engineers and/or Shift Supervisor) to realize the production plans and ensure troubleshooting when necessary.
- Analyze and understand current processes and provide support for the production to ensure the long term competitiveness of the production process, respecting the company’s values and strategic pillars.
- Execute and follow-up studies and projects in the domain of process improvement and development, safety & quality.
- You are pursuing a Bachelor or a Master degree in Chemical (Process) Engineering (or similar) and you look for a traineeship in the framework of your studies
- You demonstrate analytical thinking, you are flexible and innovation minded, ready & prepared to address challenges and solve issues
- You are fluent in Dutch and you have a good command of English, you are open to new environment and cultures, enthusiastic and respecting people as well as a strong team player
Entry level (0 to 2 years)
Our recruitment process
If you’d like to find out more about what happens next with your application or get some tips on how to complete it, please click ‘Recruitment Process’ below. Alternatively, if you are experiencing difficulties in completing or sending your application, help is available. Simply click ‘Request Support’.