Supply Chain Project LeaderJob ID MAN000041 Alpharetta, Georgia, United States;
Solvay is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.
Job Overview and Responsibilities
As part of the Solvay Global Supply Chain Excellence team, overall objective of the job is:
As member of the Supply Chain Excellence (SCE) pillar in the Excellence Center collaborate with the different GBUs to drive the Supply Chain performance. To be in charge of global excellence projects
- Support GBUs to revise their performance in all the fields of supply chain.
- Participate actively to definition & design of new SCE methodologies (focus Supply Chain Strategy) and tools
- Support implementation of new processes, methodologies, and tools
- Actively collaborate with Center of Excellence (CE) team members across different topics
- Responsible to provide the expertise for SC process and tools
- Responsible to support the BUs and to recommend solutions
- Accountable for the deployment of actions committed to the BUs in his area
- Responsible to share the transversal experience with stakeholders
- Implement best practices among the various regional SC teams
- Understand the GBUs Supply Chain specificities
- Work proactively to ensure optimized ways of working across the GBUs in the sake of efficiency and cost management (working capital and EBITDA)
- EBITDA & Cash impact generated
- Supply Chain Network high competency level recognition
- Active collaboration within SCE team and CE
Education and Experience
- Degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Chemical or Industrial Engineering.
- At least 3 years of experience working in Supply Chain domain.
- Consultancy experience or operational experience in chemical or process industry preferred.
- The position requires being expert in management of projects and having an excellent level of communication (oral/written)
- Good knowledge of Supply Chain processes (logistics, planning and forecasting, transport and distribution)
- Demonstrated ability to work with cross functional teams
- Good computer skills
- Strong problem solving, analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- High degree of autonomy
- Ability to work in a global team environment
Available for frequent travel (travel level up to 50% of your time)
Our recruitment process
If you’d like to find out more about what happens next with your application or get some tips on how to complete it, please click ‘Recruitment Process’ below. Alternatively, if you are experiencing difficulties in completing or sending your application, help is available. Simply click ‘Request Support’.