Center of Excellence - Supply Chain Project LeaderJob ID 9620 Alpharetta, Georgia, United States;
Solvay is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.
Job Overview and Responsibilities:
- Provide actionable analysis to drive improvement in the supply chain network
- Establish a collaborative working relationship with teams across the organization to identify opportunities for long-term growth and value
- Lead and manage concurrent global projects and demonstrate effective prioritization skills for maximum value creation
- Provide the expertise for SC process and tools
- Leverage knowledgeable and technical skills to efficiently analyze data and present ideas to upper management
- Help foster trusting relationships with business partners
- Develop benchmarks, KPIs, and metrics for business units
- Ability to travel 30% - 50%
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- Degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Chemical or Industrial Engineering.
- 5 - 10 years of experience working in Supply Chain domain. Consultancy experience or operational experience in chemical or process industry preferred.
- Experience in data mining, analysis and reporting
- Excellent in communication and presentation skills to senior management
- Experience working in a cross-functional role
- Understanding of Lean/Six Sigma Principles, APICS certification preferred
- Ability to challenge the status quo and present new ideas
Our recruitment process
If you’d like to find out more about what happens next with your application or get some tips on how to complete it, please click ‘Recruitment Process’ below. Alternatively, if you are experiencing difficulties in completing or sending your application, help is available. Simply click ‘Request Support’.