Solvay's communications teams work to promote the company, its strategy, products, employees and all its know-how via three goals. Focusing employees on a common corporate culture and vision, developing their feeling of belonging and pride.
Sharing our ambition to create value through our products and services to customers, partners and suppliers.
Promoting our commitment to performance progress and growth to our shareholders, the administration and public authorities, opinion leaders and the wider public.
- Do you like to write?
- Are you creative?
- Are you interested in web jobs, organization of events or public relations?
Discover our areas of recruitment
Business Communications Manager
Your mission is to develop worldwide communication strategies, as well as internal and external ones. You’ll do this by making full use of the latest communication tools and technologies at your disposal. It’s a big job and your work will be crucial to the development of the business units of the enterprise.
If you’re interested in this role you should come from an academic background in Business with a specialization in Communications.
You’ll sustain and reinforce Solvay's image on the web by putting key messaging and news about the Group online. In addition, you’ll manage all web projects for the functions or GBU.
Apply now in Communication
- Media Relationship Manager NL/FR Brussels, Brussels Capital, Belgium;
- Chargé de communication digitale H/F Chalampé, Grand Est, France;
- Communication officer for Research and Innovation - Internship Brussels, Brussels Capital, Belgium;
- Head of Digital and Social Communication Brussels, Brussels Capital, Belgium;
- Digital project officer - Alternance Paris, Île-de-France Region, France;
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get ahead of the game and be the first to hear about new job opportunities at Solvay